1. Clean duck and blanch in boiling water for a while. Dish and drain.
2. Heat up oil, stir-fry spices until aromatic. Add in water, duck, seasoning and bring to boil.
3. Lower the heat and simmer for 1 hour or until the duck is tender. Dish up and leave to cool.
cut duck into pieces and arrange onto a serving platter.
4. Strain the duck gravy into a saucepan and bring to boil. thicken with cornstarch water and
pour over duck. serve.
Ingredients B (Beat till creamy)
100g cream cheese
100g icing sugar
300g cooking chocolate
1. Beat Ingredients A till fluffy and pour it into 8" round mould.
2. Bake at 170 Degree C for 30 minutes till it cooked. Let it cool in the mould for 30
minutes. Revert the cake onto wire rack and let it cool completely.
3. Place the cake into the mixing bowl and crumble it. Add some of frosting
(Ingredients B) and mix it thoroughly combined. The mixture should be moist
enough to roll into small balls (size of a 20cents coin).
4. Place the balls onto silicone paper and use a baking paper to cover it.
5. Refrigerate for several hours or chill them in freezer for 15 minutes till the balls
6. Place cooking chocolate into microwavable bowl and heat on high heat for
40 seconds. Stir well to ensure the chocolate is completely melted.
7. Dip a lollipop stick into melted chocolate before sticking into hardened cake pop.
8. Dip the whole cake pop into melted chocolate. You may use a spoon if necessary.
9. Gently shake off the excess chocolate. Decorate the cake pop as desired while the
coating is still wet.
10. Stick the pop cake into polystyrene block.