|Chocolate Cheesecake With Blueberries|
Blueberry Cheese Cake
200g Digestive biscuits, finelly crushed
100g Melted butter.
40g nibbed almonds
500g Cream cheese
150 White chocolate, Melted.
200g Sour cream
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 lemon zest, grated
100g whipping cream
1. Add nibbed almonds into the digestive biscuit base and mix well. Press into bottom of 23cm
2. Bake at 160deg C for 10 min and set aside to cool.
1. Cream ( A) untill light and smooth. Add(B) and cream until well blended.
2. Add ( C ) one at a time and cream until well combined.
3. Add (D) and cream until smooth. Add (E) and cream until well incorporated.
4. sprinkle (F) over the biscuit base and pour the cheese filling over the blueberries.
5. Bake in water bath at 160degC for 60-70min or untill jest set.Turn the oven of and remove the water
bath. Leave the cake in the oven with door slightly open for 30min.
6. Remove cake from the oven and set aside to cool. Refrigerate the cake for 5 hours.
7. Release the cake from tin.
Recipe from Alex Goh (Fantastic CheeseCake)