200g Evaporated Milk
50g Chocolate Powder
1/2tsp Baking Powder
1/2tsp Baking Soda
1. Cook sugar, evaporated milk and butter until melted using water heat.
2. ( 1 ) a bit cool then put egg one by one, Mixed well.
3. flour + chocolate powder + baking powder + baking soda sieve into big prowl,
add in (2), Mixed well.
4. mould put butter, put ( 3) in and cook on the stove for 45 minutes.
5. take out the cake.
200g Condensed Milk
2 tbsp Corn oil
20g chocolate powder
salt a pinch
1. chocolate powder, condensed milk, corn oil mix, using water heat cook until
2. adding salt mix well.
3. slightly cold chocolate sauce pour it on the cake.
Recipe from facebook friend.
After decoration Steamed Moist Chocolate Cake.
Happy birthday for betsy n fang yung
dinner at 美香楼，Miri.