Saturday, 30 March 2013
150g Shark's fins
1tin Crab meat
3 dried scallops
1 tbsp oil
3 slices ginger
1 tbsp chinese cooking wine
1 liter chicken stock
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp sesame oil
4 tbsp cornflour, mixed with 1/2 cup water
1 egg, beaten
1. Heat up oil, saute ginger till fragrant, add shark's fins and mix well.
Sprinkle wine and add chicken stock.
2. Bring to boil and leave to simmer for 5 min. dish and drain. Discard ginger slices.
3. Pour stock into wok and bring to boil, add all the ingredients and bring to boil for 2 min.
4. Last thicken with cornflour water, egg and serve.
Sunday, 24 March 2013
500g big prawns, trimmed, washed and drained
3 tbsp corn flour
4 cup oil for deep-frying
4 tbsp chopped garlic
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp Chinese cooking wine/ shaoxing wine
1 red chilly, diced
1 stalk spring onion, diced.
1. Slit the back of prawns and sprinkle corn flour over prawns just before deep-frying.
2. Heat up oil, add garlic and deep-fry with medium heat till crispy and lightly brown, Dish and frain.
3. Heat up oil till very hot, add prawns and deep-fry till crispy. dish and drain.
4. Pour away oil, put the crispy prawns and garlic back into the wok. sprinkle salt, pepper and stir well.
Add wine and stir well.
5. Finally sprinkle red chilly spring onion and toss well to mix.
6. Dish onto a serving platter and serve hot.
recipe from Yum Yum No.64.
Monday, 18 March 2013
1. 500g Cream Cheese
2. 125g Butter
3. 50g - 80g Condense Milk
4. 200g Whipping Cream
5 200g Vanilla Ice cream powder
6. 1/2 bottle milk flovour
7. 10g Gelatine powder
8. 2tbsp melted in hot water
9. 2 pkts Salt cheese biscuit
1. Beat 1 & 2 till smooth, add in 3, 4, 5, & 6, then add in B, mix well.
2. Arrange biscuit in 8" loose cake tin, layer cream cheese mixture, layer by layer till finish.
3. Keep chilled overnight& serve.
Recipe from Home Bake Bakery ingredients house.