Sunday, 24 March 2013
蒜香脆蝦 Cripy Garlic Prawns
500g big prawns, trimmed, washed and drained
3 tbsp corn flour
4 cup oil for deep-frying
4 tbsp chopped garlic
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp Chinese cooking wine/ shaoxing wine
1 red chilly, diced
1 stalk spring onion, diced.
1. Slit the back of prawns and sprinkle corn flour over prawns just before deep-frying.
2. Heat up oil, add garlic and deep-fry with medium heat till crispy and lightly brown, Dish and frain.
3. Heat up oil till very hot, add prawns and deep-fry till crispy. dish and drain.
4. Pour away oil, put the crispy prawns and garlic back into the wok. sprinkle salt, pepper and stir well.
Add wine and stir well.
5. Finally sprinkle red chilly spring onion and toss well to mix.
6. Dish onto a serving platter and serve hot.
recipe from Yum Yum No.64.