185g Icing Sugar
1/2 tsp Coffee paste
1 tsp Chocolate paste
1 tbsp Milk powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
15g cocoa powder
150g Flaked almonds.
1. Cream A till well blended. Then add in B and cream till smooth.
2. Add in sieved C then D and mix till well blended.
3. Press the paste into a 8 inch square mould lined with greaseproof paper.
Refrigerate overnight or till firm.
4. Take the dough out of the fridge. Cut it into 40mm bar. Then cut it into thin slices about 5mm thick.
5. Place the cut dough into the greased tray and bake at 170 deg for 20 - 25 minutes.
Recipe from Alex Goh Baking Class