100g castor sugar
1 egg yolk
350g plain flour
20g Custard powder
1. Cream A till just combined. Mix in B to form into a pliable dough.
2. Place dough in between 2 sheets of plastic, roll into 1/2cm thick.
Cut into crescent shape using a cutter.
3. Place onto a baking tray lined with aluminium foil.
Press half cashewnut on top cookies and glaze with beaten egg.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180deg c for about 20 minutes till
golden brown. Remove from oven.
5. Cool completely before storing.
Recipe from Baking Made Easy by Agnes Chang.